martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

I can't die if I don't go to...

I cant die if i dont go to General Carrera's lake, in Coihaique . The first time I listened of this place was because of my older brother. He went there to a profesional practice and he came back telling great stuff of what he've known, he also showed us a lot of Pictures in which I got to see the beauty of the place. From that moment on, I've dreamed with going there. Maybe it can sound a little boring, because is not that exotic in comparisson to other places, also it's not that far away, but it’s the place I would like to go the most.

I really don't know much about Coihaique, but what i've listened so far is enough to catch my attention. I've heard it has a lot of natural atractions, and that people is great the, they are very warm and friendly.

I would like to go biking, to visit the marmol caverns. Also I would like to go to “Caleta Tortel”, a town with no streets, but wooden pasarels. This is the most southern place in continental Chili.

I would like to go with my boyfriend and friends, because they enjoy nature as much as I. I’ve traveled with them befote and they are great people to do it.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello Yayo, you need to include your classmates' links in order to start making comments.

    You must upload the first post as soon as possible too.

    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar